GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2017-2018
Check in / check out
Check in is after 15.00 hours, check out at 11.00 hours.
The prices quoted are valid from October 2017 to April 2018.
To avoid misunderstandings and false bookings, a reservation will be:
- Confirmed as soon as it is accepted by a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Final as soon as payment has been received at least 30 days before arrival by bank transfer. Please send proof of bank transfer to email@example.com. If payment is not received in time your reservations could be cancelled depending on demand. See also under “deposits and final payments”.
Deposits and final payments
No deposit is requested at the moment of acceptance of the reservation, nor will your credit card be charged. Final payment of the total amount in USD should be received by El Mirador de Guadal at least 30 days before arrival at the lodge either by credit card or by bank transfer at one of the following bank accounts. Please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EURO account Europe:
Bank: ABN AMRO Bank
Account number: 220.127.116.119
IBAN: NL 37 ABNA 0972 3642 69
Account holder: Stefan Veringa
Address: Utrechtseweg, Oosterbeek, The Netherlands
DOLLAR account Chile:
Account holder: El Mirador de Guadal Cabanas Turisticas Ltda
Account number: 52800-0998-09
Bank: Banco de Chile - Santiago de Chile
Branch: Banca Privada El Bosque Alerce
SWIFT CODE: BCHICLRM
Conditions of modification and cancellation
Any modification of your booking must always be communicated by email to: email@example.com.
In the case of cancelation, the following fees apply:
- If cancellation is received 30 days or more prior to the day of booked arrival of the passenger: no cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is received within 29 to 15 days prior to the day of booked arrival: cancellation fee is 25% of lodging and service costs.
- If cancellation is received within 14 to 6 days prior to the day of booked arrival: cancellation fee is 50% of lodging and service costs.
- If cancellation is received less then 6 days prior to the day of booked arrival: cancellations fee is 100% of lodging and service costs.
No pets are permitted.
Internet and telephone
Internet (WIFI) and telephone access is available at the Reception between 9.00 and 22.00 hours.
Please note that special requests such as meals, cabin, room location etc. are not guaranteed and form no part of the booking, unless stated in our written confirmation.
El Mirador de Guadal shall not under any circumstances be liable for any of the expenses, damages or loses incurred or sustained by the client which arises from or as a result of delay or cancellation of any scheduled flight, missing of the flight, or any changes in the travel program.
However, El Mirador de Guadal will maintain the lodging reservation provided the client informs any delay with at least 12 hours notice. In case of late notice the first missed night will be charged as reservation guaranty.
El Mirador de Guadal has the sole and absolute discretion to cancel, change or adapt any contracted excursion or activity in the event of force major (e.g. weather conditions), hostilities, accidents or other conditions beyond its control which render it necessary in its reasonable opinion that such steps be taken. El Mirador de Guadal shall be relieved from all liabilities and obligations resulting there from, upon notice to the client and full refund of any amount paid for the excursion or activity or the unused portion, as appropriate.
We strongly advice that at the time of booking clients take care of acquiring an insurance policy in his/her country to cover cancellation charges, luggage claims, medical expenses, accidents and others.
Short name: El Mirador de Guadal
Full name: El Mirador de Playa Guadal Cabañas Turísticas Limitada
Giro: Explotación Turística
Address: Puerto Guadal, km2 camino a Chile Chico
Municipality: Chile Chico
Phone: 02-2813 7920; 09-9234 9130
Web page: www.elmiradordeguadal.com
Bank: Banco de Chile
Account number: 280-00998-04; RUT: 77.502.810-0